Those years go fast, cherish them all you can. My boys being 14 and 11, have pretty much outgrown Halloween.
I know we have alot of parents on the board so I thought we could share what our kids are dressing up for as Halloween. My son, Jakob, chose to be Big Bird. This will be his second Halloween. Last year he was Yoda. Jaelyn, my daughter, is a ladybug. This is her first Halloween. Everyone have a fun and safe Halloween!
Those years go fast, cherish them all you can. My boys being 14 and 11, have pretty much outgrown Halloween.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Always water balloons and eggs!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I wish my boys were still young enough to go our for Halloween.My oldest being 18 and my youngest being 14 they have not gone out in some time.But I do still get to enjoy it with my sister's kids.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I suggest some oily rags, safety pins, and a zippo.
Johnny Human Torch
FLAME ON!
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
How about superglue and rocks and a blue speedo.
Ben Grimm The Thing.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks